Monday, July 31, 2006

Now A Word From Our Sponsers

Hello,

It is now raining...Whoot...at last maybe this place will start to cool down. Maybe my grass will go from yellow, back to something resembling a sort of green colour. Maybe I'll get home to actually find I've got a moat. Wouldn't that be something? Mind you, if I've got a moat I'd have to go the whole hog and build a drawbridge and a portcullss to replace my garden gate.

But I ramble, mainly as I have nothing to post that hasn't already been highlighted elsewhere. I was on a big tidying kick yesterday and I'm still in tidy mode, so it behoves me to clutter the net even further. At the moment the net probably resembles a stack of magazines in somebodies garage. In amongst them is probably the one bit of info you'd actually want, but you can't bring yourself to throw any of them out. Mainly due to the fact that it's a long boring job actually sorting through them. Maybe the net could do with some webpage recycling centre.

So in celebration of the clutter of the net let us look at the most cluttered of places that have kept me amused over the course of the year so far, Google Video:

We have the end of the world!

The obligatory cute things!

The Comedy Fan-made Sci-fi trailer.

Something to spice up office life.

People with too much time on there hands.

Hamster.

We now return you to our regular programming!

2 comments:

Simon said...

I'm happy it's raining too! Yellow grass is just wrong.

Dogeared said...

I got caught in the rain when I was out running last night. I'd been walking part of the way home, and it started raining heavily, so I ended up running a steep uphill, walking a bit and then running most of the way home - not ideal after having walked 20 minutes (post run, so I'd cooled down after 20 mins walking).

But it was fun! I was tempted to go running tonight, as it's drizzling and light rain. Running in the rain is nice - keeps you cool.