Sunday, November 12, 2006

I want the last week of my life back.

Have you ever had a week where it has taken you the entire weekend to recover?

I can honestly say that this week has definately been one of those weeks! We have just had so much to do at work this week I couldn't believe it. Although I could of guessed it would happen the week when both my boss (paternity leave) and Stuart (who is the tech guy for customer support) were both away. I haven't worked so hard since I joined the company nearly 3 years ago.

I can't believe it has been that long! Where has my life gone?

I basically worked until they locked up the offices on a night. Got home, ate, then went to bed. I have never felt so tired. What made it worse was the fact that I'm currently on Antibiotics for a sinus infection. I won't say anymore, needess to say it's not nice. I can't wait until I can take some time-off from work.

I did all that work mainly because I was supposed to be in France next week. However my trip to France got pushed back by 2 weeks (I got told this on Friday) because the French have yet to get the gas connected. They don't half know how to mess up my life as I'd cancelled all my plans for the following fortnight and planned stuff for the following weeks.

Arrrrggggh!

My boss comes back to the office on Thursday next week and I can't wait. I might be able to get some of my life back before I go to France.

Anybody willing to place bets on if I can manage it?

2 comments:

Simon said...

I am going to lay a tenner on you. Yes.

CosmicAvatar said...

I won't bet, but I'm sure you'll make it. Hang in there!