Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Answer

Not quite to life, the universe and everything. But at least to the poser I er, posed in my last post. I'm sure you remember this:




Well, let's just switch it off, zoom out, focus and we actually get:



Scroll down































This!




Yep, it's just the humble lightbulb. It was the only thing that fell easily to hand at Amanda's party, apart from the company I was keeping of course. And it certainly wasn't as interesting the company, but hey I thought it was an interesting photo none the less.



Speaking of interesting photo's the tiling in my bathroom is finally complete. Unfortunately I still can't use the shower for another week. Personally I can't wait until I can have a shower to help me wake up in the morning. Anyway this is how my bathroom currently looks:





The next thing need to do is install I shower curtain rail + curtain, this weekend so I'm ready to use the shower, the second the 7 days are up. Then I need to do something with the floor, but I'm not quite sure what. I'm definately not putting carpet down, but I can't decide on putting tiles down, or some sort of wood/laminate flooring instead.



I suppose like everything it'll come down to cost in the end.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

I would never have guessed that was a lightbulb. Nice.

Also, tagged!

Simon said...

For the floor, pick whatever is least slippy!

Also, cool! The end is in sight.

Dogeared said...

I'd recommend tiles. Mum and Dad redid out main bathroom and their ensuite, and got rid of the carpet in them both, and went for tiling. So easy to clean now - a bit of Flash in a basin of water (same as for cleaning the worktops, sink etc), and once I've done those, just wipe the cloth over the floor.

CosmicAvatar said...

Not in a million years was I ever going to guess that, even if it was in my house.

And the bathroom is looking FAB.