Saturday, May 26, 2007

5 Reasons why I Blog

After being tagged by Eileen it's time to post 5 reasons why I blog. I've never really thought about this before, so this should be interesting.

1. Because it's cheaper than using the phone. I love using the phone, as people can tell you I like to talk for hours. But with the current cost of using a phone (especially mobiles) it's cheaper to get more of the mundane (?) stuff out to the masses.

2. It is a record of my life. I have a terrible memory for things and this is a good way to help me look back on all the good/bad times.

3. It's just so much more glamourous than a paper diary. I mean for once the Geek side of like has Kudos. It's actually the fashionable thing to be a blogger. And for once that means I might just actually be fashionable. Maybe!

4. To fit in I suppose. All my firends blog, so it is another way to be I suppose.

5. The internet is more interactive than just writing it down. With a blog it is so easy to add extra content such as photgraohs and even video. Including things like this:



This is currently the song I can't stop humming as it runs around my head. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Not by any means. It's called "Soulmate" by Natasha Bedingfield. I do like some of her songs especially the slow/ballad ones. The last one I realled liked was "Wild Horses" no not that one, but a different one.

Anyway, this song has stuck with me, probably because it has struck a cord. Everybosy searches for the soul mate, including me. Maybe I blog to help me find her, who knows. All I know is they haven't found me yet, but there's always tomorrow!

Definately tomorrow.

Tagged:

Helen

1 comment:

Bally4283 said...

It better had be tomorrow, for both of us! ;)