Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pic n Mix

That title will be from the same literary school as Guns n Roses then.

This post contains all those bits and pieces that don't fit anywhere else. A veritable smogesboard of oddities from across the internet, found when I of course should be working.

The first is something for the lady that has everything. I know some marketeers believe a woman will buy anything aslong as it's pink, but I think this takes the biscuit. Everybody has the right to protect themselves but still.

And these, well these I just found rather funny. We always joke in the office about the life you lead working as technical support. I suppose that's how I found them. I don't quite agree with the sterotypes. But I always find anything with Foamy the squirrel funny.

Warning due to large amounts of swearing this is NOT safe for work.





There are 4 in the series and they can be found here.

Finally thanks to the joys of Penny Arcade, we can now all buy this slogan on a T-shirt. I think I know who'll want one! ;-)

2 comments:

Simon said...

Oh my goodness, I exactly do not want one of those. I'd like to live my life hail-free, please.

I do kind of want the pink Taser, though.

CosmicAvatar said...

Ghasp! I saw the pink and wanted that taser right away!

Or maybe it was the thought of leaving someone sizzling in their own drool...

[evil]