Monday, June 04, 2007

Ill Again

Well not quite, I'm actually out of the sickbed and into the recovery position (ie the couch). It started on Thurday night during my Tai Chi lesson as my legs just felt like jelly. I got back home and didn't sleep at all that evening, I just couldn't stop shaking (like I was cold).

The doctor thinks I've caught (another) viral infection affecting the glands in my throat. It's basically a fluids, paracetamol and bed rest scenario and so it has proved this weekend. I'm starting to feel better, but I'm really annoyed that another weekend has gone by that I couldn't get stuff done. I've yet to start the floor in the bathroom and I really want to get this project finished. I can then get the house tidy again and stop it resembling a workshop.

At the moment I'm just tired, so hopefully if the recovery continues I might actually get somewhere this week.

Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Simon said...

Hmmmm. Heal up soon!

Dogeared said...

I hope you feel much better soon [hug]

CosmicAvatar said...

Aww, crap! I hope you feel better soon.