Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Not so Grand Opening

Well I'm back and as they usually say "He's bigger than ever". Well it's true in this case. Looking back at the last time I posted in a blog I've put on approximtely 1/2 a stone. Give or take 1/2 a stone. ;-)

So what's happened since the last time I blogged. Well as you can imagine after 9 months I've finished moving into my house. I've actually started decorating. So far Ive gotten as far as painting one wall red and tidying up the skirting boards. At this rate I'll have finished the entire house in 16 years. On the plus side my collection of furniture has grown and I'm really only missing a Dining table and chairs. Mind you wiht only me in the house there's no need for one as yet!

Work, well work is still work keeping me on my toes. So far this year i have learn't that some customers are actually Assassins that are cuddly enough to be included with a kids Happy Meal. Everybody loves them until they get the knife out. Still things could be worse, I could be sent to France next week...

No wait I am being sent to France next week. When did they telll me this. Well a fortnight ago, but then they cancelled it on Monday, only for it to be back on as of 5pm on Friday. So i've spent the weekend rushing around like a headless chicken trying to organise everything in 2 days that i should of done in the last 7. Hence why the blog currently has no bells and whistles. Maybe next weekend! See you in a week folks!

Thought for the day:
Existence. Can we ask more than that. I think not. However, we can strive for a better existence, maybe in the strving we achieve a deeper meaning.

4 comments:

Simon said...

Amuses-toi bien, mon pote!

See, the French part of my degree was good for something.

Bring back some pastis. *wink*

Jess said...

Ooh, shiny! Now let's see whether the novelty encourages you to update. Long time, no read. :)

CosmicAvatar said...

While I must deplore your desertion of blurty (my Friends page is so convenient), I ditto Jess's comments!

Meghan said...

So glad you made it over here!

But, I'm even more excited about the update.

Keep it coming :]