Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let me Take you on a Journey of Site and Sound...

... you are leaving reality. Normal rules donot apply hear. You are entering a random blog!

*Shocking, no?*

Firstly a TV update. I still don't have mine back. I'm really glad I'm not paying for the repair. They've fixed it, but they seem to only be able to deliver it if they're passing within miles of the house on the way to another job. There's nothing else within 5 miles of my house!!! I finally managed to persuade them to drop it off at work (but they couldn't guarantee a day), on the proviso that I could guarnatee there would be somewhere to park!

*Jump*

Work has been hell for the last 30 hours of which I reckon I have worked the last 20 of them. I have ben asked to complete a piece of work, that the president of the compant has been sat on since february (for various reasons). It is needed for Friday and because it all rolls down hill the job finally landed on my desk. So I'm currently dodging the need for work by ranting. Anything to stop me from having to go back to it.

*Jump*

Her's a little thing to do next time our bored (or dodging work). Go to MSN search, you know, the one ou sometimes get when the webpage doesn't exist and search for "kinitawowi". I'll be interested know what people get as top search. I know I was surprised.

*Jump*

I need to mow the lawn

*Jump*

Middlesbrough are currently losing on aggregate!

*Jump*

Thought for the Day: Life is like living in a tumble drier. Warm, fuzzy and full of static!

3 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

I wasn't surprised.

#1 search result: Red Dwarf

#2 search result: WD Wit!

CosmicAvatar said...

Hahaha, if I search on CosmicAvatar in MSN, the #1 search result is also WD Wit, namely me saying of Simon's scone mixture: "That's the best fucking rubbing-in I've ever seen!"

Simon said...

But winning overall! Lucky beggars.

Good luck with that there work, son. I know you can do it!