Sunday, April 06, 2008

Who Likes Short Shorts?

Cue the sounds of 1958...

..I think.

I think I've just discovered one of the dangers of internet shopping. Some descriptions are definately in the eye of the beholder I think. Our tale starts a number of weeks ago when I'm looking for some way of helping to keep fit during the bad weather. I haven't done much about it with all the time my course has been taking up, but I did discover in my random trawls around the net that there is a swimming pool fairly close by.

Well last week, I went looking for said pool, as I had a bit of free time and the course finishes next weekend (my assessment weekend - hopefully lots of pictures will be posted here next week.) Anyway, I actually found it and looking at the prices, they looked pretty reasonable.

Now the only probelm is that I haven't been in possession of anything like swimming attire for years. Certainly not something that fits (one of the reasons for swimming is to reduce the waistline a bit). Rather than go shopping at all the usual places one might go looking for these things, I decided to use the internet (I wasn't drunk, just in a lazy mood that evening).

I eventually found a pair of shorts - described as a comfortable/snug fit. There was an accompanying picture, small but they looked sorta what I was looking for. At a reasonable price I was sold and it was late so I hit purchase.

These are what were waiting for me in the post this morning.


I feel if I wear these I feel like I have to walk around singing "Spinning Around"! I might certainly sound like Kylie wearing them!

I'm going to try them on at somepoint anyway, just as I'm curious and no, there's going to be no photos.

Not if you want to sleep at night!

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

Well - I hope you enjoy the swimming!

Simon said...

Wow, they came with a phone! [/silly]

CosmicAvatar said...

Okay, disturbing!

:P